For update click here
- Room -orientation tours – isn’t that just touting for a tip?
- Overcomplicated light switches – absolutely agree. In Lithuania last week I still hadn’t worked out all the possible combination when I left. And getting back to your room to find your iPad or phone has’ charged because you turned off the power by mistake….
- Too short kettle cords – yes I was on my knees looking for a socket.
- Tiny teacups – or it my case those glasses they serve cafe latte in. I hate them.
- UHT milk – horrible stuff, couldn’t agree more.
- Klepto-proof clothes hangers – not see those for a while.
- Bad Art – try a literary themed room!
- Gauzy white curtains – or wooden venetian blinds which also let the light in.
- Hairdryers – not a…
View original post 179 more words