- Does yoga make you feel righteous even if you’re not sure why?
- Do you judge people when you see a white loaf or a multi-pack of crisps in someone’s shopping basket?
- Were you ever influenced to buy a meal or drink because the words “super grain”, “superfood” or “superdetox” appeared on the label?
- Do you believe blueberries have near magical properties?
- Do you think home-made cupcakes are OK whereas shop-bought biscuits with the same ingredients are not?
- When you find out your neighbour runs to work do you assume he must be a great employee?
- Have you or anyone in your family got really boring about gadgets that track sleep/steps/standing/heart rate?
- Do you agree with Arianna Huffington that “mindfulness is a proven competitive advantage for any business that wants one”?
- Do you secretly imagine that you would manage better than most on the breadline because you would use it as an opportunity to walk more/eat more porridge?
- Do you acknowledge that a seriously overweight party leader would be unelectable?
Source: Times article 22 January 2015 – “Are you a better person because you think your body is a temple”