Topping the list are:
- falling asleep in the front room
- having your own chair or special seat where no-one else is allowed to sit
- Dad-dancing including the side-to-side shuffle, air guitar, and the Twist
- spending time in your “cave” or shed
- making bad jokes and laughing at them
- nt knowing any top 40 performers
- spending longer on the toilet
- keeping an eye on the thermostat
- getting excited about appliance sales e.g. at B&Q
- embarrassing younger members of the family and thinking it’s funny
You might also be reading the Money supplements in newspapers and own a man drawer where you keep old batteries, useless leads and cables, old keys, takeaway menus, even food.
It also seems that 20% of women thought they had married someone like their Dad.